My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 1 August 2012

ILPM's #128 - Spots & Stripes

Wednesday has come round so fast this week, and it's time already for a new challenge over on I ♥ ProMarkers.  This weeks theme is 'Spots & Stripes' and our sponsor is our monthly sponsor, the lovely Joanna Sheen with a prize of a £10 gift voucher to spend in their online store, lots of lovely goodies to be had there and one of my favourite places to shop online.

Here's my DT card.


Don't you just love these sweet images from Saturated Canary, this one is called Whispy and she's coloured with ProMarkers and FlexMarkers.  The papers are from Nitwits, flowers from WOC, the foliage was punched and coloured with a PM, the bead sprays and bead pin I made myself, the corner was cute with a Cuttlebug die, blue gems and glitter from Debbi Moore Designs, ribbon from my stash.

A closer look at the image.

6 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

beautiful card - such pretty pastel colours
Lisa x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

She is beautiful, love the colours and layout.

Eileen said...

A really pretty card Karen. I just adore anything SC. Love the pastel colours and great layout
Eileen x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, such a lovely image coloured beautifully

Sue

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Karen, thank you for asking me to join the GDT
Hugs Ginny ♥

xxxtglxxx said...

This is a gorgeous fairy image Karen, and you have coloured her beautifully hun! :)

Really pretty card and fab embellies!

hugs

xxalisonxx