My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 22 August 2012

ILPM's #131 - Transport

I've been trying to upload this all day, internet problems!!!!
Anyway, a new challenge has just started over on I ♥ ProMarkers and our theme is 'Transport'.  Our sponsor for this one is the lovely Paper Shelter who have a prize of a $20 gift certificate for the lucky winner.  So many lovely digi images and papers to buy there, you'll be spoilt for choice!

Here's my DT card.

 The image is of course from The Paper Shelter, cute isn't it?  The flowers are hand made and I used an MS punch for the borders, the papers are from Pampered Pets paper pack by Andrea Jayne.
A close up of the image, I wanted to show the canopy on the ice cream cart as I 3'd it and added some lovely sparkle.


3 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the stamp....fab colours.xxx

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous card, I love the image and the colours are so pretty

Sue

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So pretty, love the soft colours.