My Lovely Followers

Friday 3 August 2012

Winter Wonderland - Ribbons & Lace

A new challenge has just started over on Winter Wonderland, our theme for this one is 'Ribbon & Lace' and our sponsor is Crafters Companion with a prize of a £10 gift voucher to spend in their online store, you'll be spoilt for choice!

Here's my DT card.

 I decided on a change for this one, not the usual coloured image.  I used a Memory Box snowflake die, cut out a few times.  I also cut one out and cut it up for the corners.  I used a Cuttlebug folder to create the embossed panel, the ribbon and lace are from my stash and the sentiment is computer generated.
A closer look at the snowflake.  The glitter is, as usual, chameleon glitter from Debbi Moore Designs.

8 comments:

Kathyk said...

Karen this is just beautiful, wouldn't you just LOVE to receive this as a Christmas card yourself? White on White as a base is just so classy

Kathyk

Lisa Jane said...

This is definitely WOW WOW WOW , i just love that snowflake
Lisa x
ps have you seen this new challenge
http://heckofachallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

Sue said...

Stunning card, I love the snowflake design and fabulous layout

Sue

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Karen, it looks so classy. Love the snowflakes.
Lorraine x

Eileen said...

A very elegant Christmas card Karen. That snowflake is gorgeous and love your layout
Eileen x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fab wow card, love it.

downrightcrafty said...

just beautiful
Hugs Kate x

Pamela said...

Beautiful elegant card Karen.

Pam x