My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 6 March 2013

ILPM's #158 - Anything But Square

This week over on I ♥ ProMarkers, we would like to see 'Anything But A Square', so we're hoping to see lots of lovely shaped cards/projects for this one.
This weeks sponsor is the great Doctor Digi, with a  prize of 2 digi images of the winners choice.

Here's my DT card.


I cut the shape with a Go Kreate die and folded it in half.  The BP is from DMD Shabby Chic Music CD, the music note and banner were cut on my Cameo and the image is of course from Dr Digi.


A closer look at the image.

3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful card gorgeous shape Ginny x

Doreen said...

Fab card,love the image and fabulous colours.xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Karen this is the second time I have seen this image and the second time that I had a giggle, he is fabby, I really love the card design it suits him perfectly.
hugs
lorraine x