My Lovely Followers

Friday 1 March 2013

'We Wish You A Beary Christmas' at Winter Wonderland

Time for a new challenge over on Winter Wonderland where our theme is 'We Wish You A BEARY Christmas'.  So this means any Christmas project but it must include a bear.
We have 2 great sponsors for this one, so that means 2 lucky winners!
Our first sponsor is J & C Creations who have a £10 voucher for one lucky winner, and our second sponsor is Crafty Ribbons who have a lovely bundle of ribbons for a prize.

Here's my DT card.


The image is a stamp from Lili of the Valley, coloured with Spectrum Noirs, the first thing I've coloured with them.  Now I'll always love my ProMarkers and they'll always be my first choice to colour with, but I just had to try Spectrum Noirs.  A good thing is they will work well with ProMarkers too.  The BP is from Nitwits, the snowflakes were cut on my Cameo and the border was cut with a Cheery Lynn die, and Chameleon glitter from DMD.


A closer look at the image.

5 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous, love that sweet bear and all the sparkle x

downrightcrafty said...

so soft and gentle and totally cute
Hugs Kate xx

Lisa Jane said...

wow what gorgeous colours and sparkle
lisa

cotnob said...

This is such a pretty Christmas card, I love the soft blues and adorable image.
Pauline
x

Eileen said...

Such a cute image and a beautiful card Karen. Perfectly coloured and love the papers and embellies you have used.
Have to admit I bought the full set of spectrums and ended up selling them on ebay, the tops were so hard to get off and I prefer my promarkers
Eileen x