My Lovely Followers

Thursday 14 March 2013

Just Inklined New Stamp Release - Day 1

Just Inklined will be on Create & Craft today and tomorrow with their brand new stamps.  They can be purchased as a set or individually.  The DT girls are showcasing these stamps over the next couple of days, so if you would like to see them all, pop to our blog HERE to see all the fab sample cards using these stamps.

Here's my first taster for you.


This stamp is called Washing Line - Boy.  The image is coloured with ProMarkers, the BP's are from Nitwits, the flowers were cute with a mix of dies from Memory Box and Magnolia.  The fence and sentiment were cut on my Cameo.


A closer look at the image.

5 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous card,
LOVE the image,
hugs
Tamara

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Adorable image gorgeous card Ginny x

Tammy said...

Absolutely precious card and beautiful soft colors! Love the image!

Tammy said...

Absolutely precious card and beautiful soft colors! Love the image!

Dawn said...

Karen, I agree with Tammy, your card is just so precious! I totally adore that stamp! xx