My Lovely Followers

Friday 15 March 2013

Winter Wonderland - A Little Bird Told Me.....

Morning everyone and welcome to my new followers.

It's Friday and that means its time for a new challenge over on Winter Wonderland, with a theme of 'A Little Bird Told Me'.  Our sponsor is Wild Rose Studios with a prize of 2 stamps of the winners choice.  Oh I wish I could enter, I love their stamps! ... lol

Here's my DT card.


The image is a stamp from Lili of the Valley, coloured with Spectrum Noirs, the glitter is Chameleon glitter from Debbi Moore Designs, BP's are from Nitwits, Sentiment from Cuddly Buddly and the snowflakes are a mix of punched and cut on the Cameo.


The usual close up of the image.

3 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous love the frame and the glitter with those fabulous snowflakes
Hugs Kate xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a sweet little scene and i just love all the sparkle
Lisa x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a cute image and a fab card