My Lovely Followers

Monday 4 March 2013

Just Inklined to Hop

Time for our monthly blog hop over on Just Inklined.  The theme we all followed for this one is 'Pearls & Die Cuts'.
Here's my DT card.


This image is called 'Merry Christmas' and if taken from The Best of Just Inklined 2012 CD.  I cololured the image with a mix of ProMarkers and Spectrum Noirs.  I used a Spellbinders A4 M-Bossibilities folder.  I used Spellbinder dies to cut the main image and the scalloped layer, and I designed this cut file on my Cameo.


A closer look at the image.

Why not join in our hop to be in with the chance of winning a lovely prize.  2 winners will be chosen from all comments left on the DT's blogs.
If you're following the hop you should've arrived here from Lori's blog and now you need to pop over the Joyce's blog.

11 comments:

fiction book reviews said...

This is my first blog hop - and im lovin it

I didnt expect to see a 'C' word card tho Arrrr BUT it is just delish

Hugs Zoe x

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Fabulous card, love it,
hugs Tamara

Dawn said...

Ohhh I love it! Christmas will be upon us before we know it!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Tammy said...

Gorgeous! The die is wonderful and the papers are beautiful!

Gaynor Greaves said...

Love that border Karen, the image pops beautifully, really pretty, Gaynor x

Anonymous said...

So pretty and elegant! LOVE the die/frame and your image looks fabulous :)

Jak Heath said...

Stunning, even if it is Christmas in March eeek!

Gram's Treasures said...

What a beauty! Love the framework around the image and the beautiful papers.
Joyce xx

Jan said...

Hi Karen,
I love the card, the cameo cut is lovely I haven't got that one. Nothing like getting the cards ready for Christmas.
Hugs
Jeannette xx

fiegehenk said...

What a great Christmas card simple and clean not too fussy.

Denise Bryant said...

Gorgeous card! I love the layering and that lovely Merry Christmas design!
DeniseB