My Lovely Followers

Monday 25 March 2013

Lilies Little Fairies

It's been such a long time since I've made a card for a challenge, so as I'm up to date with my DT stuff, I thought I'd enter this card for Lilies Little Fairies current challenge, where the theme is 'Spring Colours'.


This is a stamp called Fairy on Tiptoes, and I love it, well I do all my Lili of the Valley stamps... lol.  They are always so lovely to colour, and glitter is a must!
I used ProMarkers to colour the image, the BP's are from Nitwits-Time for Tea, the border die and die under the sentiment are by Spellbinders, the sentiment is also from Lili of the Valley and I made the bead pins, the glitter is the usual Chameleon from DMD.


A closer look at the image.

7 comments:

Eileen said...

Love this one Karen. On of my fav LOTV images. Great colour matching to the papers you have used. Beautifully coloured and great layout
Eileen x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card by favourite colours Ginny x

Pamela said...

Beautiful Karen, such pretty colours.

Pam x

Kathyk said...

Gr8 to see you crafting "just for the fun of it" and with such a lovely card too

Kathyk

jayneyd said...

Sooo pretty Karen. Love it! Lovely, delicate colour pallette. X x x x

thecraftycavalier said...

Adore the colours - such a beautifully delicate card. I love this image and it works so well in this colour palette. Just gorgeous. Thank you for joining us over at Lili's Little Fairies, hugs, Jayne x

Iulia said...

What a wonderful card! Love the springy colors and your coloring is so beautiful, like painting!
Thank you so much for entering our spring challenge at Lili's Little Fairies and good luck!
Hugs, Iulia