My Lovely Followers

Friday 25 September 2009

Delightful Sketches #7

I came across this blog Delightful Sketches, a few weeks ago and just got round to joining in with their challenges. There's a lovely sketch to follow as a link to some lovely digi downloads from Digital Delights. Their images are lovely and well worth going for a look, and you won't be able to resist. My farourites are the Raccoons, I love those little critters since seeing them in the gardens when we've been over in Florida.
Anyway here's my card for this fortnights challenge.
I used a stamp from Daisy & Dandelion, stamped with Distress Ink, then used the same ink to add some colour to the image and to distress around the image. I made the flowers myself from vaious punches.

4 comments:

csroyal said...

Very nice card, Karen! Love the colors. Glad you found us and joined us at Delightful Sketches!

Cindy

Wendy Hall said...

How pretty Karen!! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches!! and glad you like my images from Digital Delights too!! Stay tuned Sunday for some exciting news over at Digital Delights!!
Hugs
Wendy

Cherry said...

Love this Karen - the flower is fab. Hugs Cherry XXX

Lisa Foster said...

Love this Karen! Beautiful Colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Delightful Sketches!
Hugs,
L