My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 8 December 2009

Die Cut Dreams #26

I'm a day late posting this one, sorryyyyyyy. Anyway this week over on Die Cut Dreams, we've got a colour combo for you, Sage & Onion Stuffing...... lol, thats green, cream and beige. I decided to have a change from a card this time so I made a Luminaria. I came across the instructions HERE while flitting about on the net a couple of weeks ago.I'm not very happy with the pictures but the light has been really bad lately and this is the best I could get. Inside is a flameless candle which you'll find in £ shops. I did, after I'd paid £3 for 4! I coloured Tilda with ProMarkers and added a bit of sparkle to her fur trims. The flowers were made using the spellbinders Poinsettia die.

5 comments:

Nicola said...

Wow Karen this is a stunning and very beautiful creation. Your Luminaria is fantastic and I love how you have coloured Tilda. The punch you have used is gorgeous and your poinsettia detail is awesome. Fabulous work!!!
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

PinksyDoodles said...

This is so beautiful!
Clare x

AN said...

Wau--todella hieno kynttilälyhty--

Kathyk said...

As always, Karen, a super finished product - looks like a great gift idea.
Kathyk

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

These are gorgeous Karen, what a great idea, I love your colours xx