My Lovely Followers

Sunday 14 February 2010

LGS on Craftbubble 13th February

This weeks it's Laurens turn to host the challenge over on Let's Get Stamping on Craftbubble, she gave us a lovely sketch and quite a different twist. We couldn't use a stamped image as our topper, we had to make something. But she wants to see stamping of some kind on the card.
As I make flowers for most of my cards, I thought I'd use them as my topper for a change, would never have thought to do this before though. My bit of stamping is the greeting.I inked up the flowers before putting them together, just dabbed them with the ink pad. I used a sizzix die. The papers are from Pink Petticoat.

5 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

A really pretty card,Karen.

Unknown said...

Oh i love this card Karen, it's so pretty and I just love the colours. Yes, I agree, sketches and challenges are a way for us to try something new which otherwise we would never have thought of. xxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Karen,
This is a beautiful card. I love the colours and the flowers are just magnificent.
Hugs,
Fiona x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Karen, wow these flowers are just beautiful! Such a gorgeous card, hugs Heidi xxx

Nicola said...

Ooh your flowers are beautiful Karen, you are fantastic at making these. Such a gorgeous card and colour combo.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-