My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 17 March 2010

I ♥ ProMarkers #6

The challenge over on ILPM's this week is to follow the usual sketch but you're not allowed to use backing papers on your card, we want you to make your own background, whichever way you please.
Here's my DT card.For my background I used distress ink and distressed the edges, then used a stamp from the Baroque set by Stampin Up, I love this stamp, again using distress inks. The flower was made using the Retro Flower punch.
Why not pop over and join in this week. We've got Letraset sponsoring us this week and the prize is a pack of ProMarkers.

2 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Karen,
This is a beautifully crafted card. the image is beautiful. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

scrappyjacky said...

Beautiful card,Karen....love the way you've used the distress inks.