My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 26 May 2010

I ♥ ProMarkers Challenge #16

A new challenge is now underway over at I ♥ ProMarkers and this week we have a sketch for you all to follow. Our sponsor this week is Digi Doodle Shops Best, and the prize is a $10 gift coupon to spend in their online store. You really should pop over for a look, there's some lovely images to choose from and very different from the norm.
Here's the sketchMyself and the rest of the DT girls we lucky enough to be able to choose an image to work with, from the store, I chose 'Swans'.
I really love this image it's so peaceful looking. The flowers are a mix of punched and shop bought.

3 comments:

Meesh said...

Oh Karen! This is absolutely stunning! It IS really peaceful looking, the papers, flowers and ribbon are all perfect. I love it... me :)

Meesh. xx

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Beautiful card, Karen! :)

Judy said...

Hi Karen,

This is so lovely. The ribbon with the little flower is so elegant, and adds just the right touch. Love the softness to you coloring too. Great job hun.

Hugs
Judy/DDS