My Lovely Followers

Saturday 17 July 2010

Something New

Today see's the start of a brand new challenge on out brand new group over on Craftbubble. Rosie, Lauren and myself have been talking about this for quite a while and finally decided to take the plunge. Our new group is called Craft Mad & Loving It! and we'll be having a new challenge every Saturday. There'll be a sketch and twist for you to follow, but you can use any technique you wish and your entry doesn't have to be a card either, as long as we can still see the sketch and twist then it'll be fine. We've also set up a blog to run alongside the group where we'll be featuring hints and tips, different techiniques, and tutorials etc. Please pop over and become a follower, maybe we'll be able to inspire you to create! Here's the link for the blog.
Craft Mad & Loving It!
If you can just bear with us for the first few days while we get things ready to upload then we're hoping to be adding new stuff a few times a week.
The new challenges have kicked off with a lovely sketch and twist from Rosie.
Here's her sketch.
Rosies twist is for you to be inspired by the phrase " Ink and emboss, my friend".
Here's my DT cardI just loved this image when I saw it and it made me think of my bestest friend, of 34 years, Fiona, who has always had dogs in her family and I've seen this pose from her a few times over the years....... lol.
The image is from Mo's Digital Pencil Too and coloured with ProMarkers. I embossed and inked the panels at the side.
If you've never been over to Craftbubble, why not pop over and say hello. There's so much on there and we'd love to see you join our group.

No comments: