My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 10 November 2010

I ♥ ProMarkers #40 - Icy Colours

Last weeks challenge on I ♥ ProMarkers, was a record week for us with 86 brilliant entries, so thanks everyone who joined us.
This weeks challenge is 'Icy Colours', so we'd like to see what colours you think of as 'Icy'.
Here's my DT card.This image is from a stamp set from Joanna Sheen which I bought last year and it proved to be very popular with people ordering cards from me. It's my favourite snowman image.I used a MS punch for the edges and also the corners of the image. The snowflakes are from a punch with some sparkle added. I can't remember where the backing paper is from, sorry.

2 comments:

Dana said...

What a cute card!! Just perfect for a couple! Love it!
Hugs Lady!
Dana

Valerie said...

Super cute! I just love the frosty snowflakes!