My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 11 January 2012

ILPMs #99 - Cute & Cuddly

It's Wednesday and that means it's time for a new challenge over on I ♥ ProMarkers.  Our theme this week is 'Cute & Cuddly' and we have a new sponsor for this one, Stamp Fairy, who are an online digi store.  The prize is a $10 gift certificate.  The DT got to use images from Stamp Fairy too.

Here's my DT card.
 This image is called Barry Balloons 2.  The BP is from a pack I bought a year or so ago, can't remember the name of it, sorry.  I used a MS punch for the border through the centre, Woodware punches for the flowers and a Marianne die for the leaves.

3 comments:

Debs M said...

gorgeous, great idea with the framing x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so cute and so pretty
Lisa x

jayneyd said...

Love this card Karen. Gorge colouring and colours. Would make a lovely new baby card. xxxx