My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 1 February 2012

ILPM's #102 - Photo Inspiration

Time for another challenge over on I ♥ ProMarkers and this week we have a photo which we want you to take your inspiration from.  Our sponsor is the lovely Joanna Sheen who is giving us a prize of a £10 gift voucher to spend in their online shop, a great place for all your crafty needs and great for your ProMarkers.

Here's the inspirational photo.

And here's my DT card.
I used a Housemouse stamp for this one, the button BP is a download from Aimee Asher  I coloured the string myself with a ProMarkers and the buttons were cut with a die.

2 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is fabulous .. i love the Button DP its Brilliant - and green is a favourite of mine
Lisa x

Bettina L. said...

This is a fab take on the photo inspiration. Love the dp and the fab image with the sewing machine. Great job. Bettina xx