My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Cheery Lynn Challenge


It seems like ages ago since I've made a card for a challenge, so thought I'd enter this one into Cheery Lynns present challenge, which is 'Shades of Purple'.  I very rarely make a card with a coloured image, so this one is a little bit of a change for me.  The sentiment is from a set of stamps I bought in Florida last year, I used a spellbinders die to cut it out and mount,  I coloured the edges with Distress Ink and added a little bit of glitter, well you just have to don't you...... lol.  The butterflys and borders were cut with Cheery Lynn dies.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Your card turned out so pretty! I love how you added the pearls on your butterfly. Thanks so much for playing along with Cheery Lynn Designs challenge and good luck!
hugs,
Gini

Lisa Jane said...

ooh this is gorgeous .. i love all the die cuts
Lisa x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Karen this is so elegant and beautiful, this colour is the flavour of the moment and it is such a pleasure to see, the border and die cuts look superb.
hugs
Lorraine x

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Very pretty and love the sentiment. Good luck and thank you for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs.

Jodi said...

very pretty!! Good Luck and thanks for playing along at Cheery Lynn Designs!

xxxtglxxx said...

Gorgeous Karen!! :)

Such a delicate card, love the lacey dies and pretty paper too!

Thanks so much for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

shulsart said...

Beautiful card, so lacy and delicate. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.