My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 18 July 2012

ILPM's #126 - Sparkle

Time for a new challenge over on I ♥ ProMarkers and this week we'd like to see lots of sparkle on your entries.  
This weeks sponsor is our very own Lorraine - Craft Downloads by Lorraine and the prize is a £10 spend in her online store.

Here's my DT card

I just had to make a Christmas card for this one as I've just bought this Mulberry Wood stamps from Crafters Companion, and I was just itching to play with them.  I think they're just so cute!  I used a Crafts Too embossing folder for the snowflake panel, then covered the snowflakes with Chameleon glitter from Debbi Moore Designs.


A close up of the image, cute or what..... lol.
The colours I used are
Amaranth Red, Burnt sienna, Caramel, 
crimson, moss, mustard, Putty, Satin, Tan
The sentiment comes with the stamp.

5 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, the image is adorable and I love all the sparkly bits!!
Sue

Eileen said...

What a cute card Karen, I can see why you were itching to use it. Great layout and design and love the sparkly bits.
Thank you so much for becoming a follower on my blog, I am honoured
Eileen x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so cute .. i love the shape
Lisa x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Karen this is gorgeous I love that image also the card fold and those snowflakes the added sparkle just adds to it's beauty.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Kathyk said...

SUPER card, Karen and a lovely image too

KAthyk