My Lovely Followers

Friday 7 December 2012

Winter Wonderland - Red & Blue

The theme for this weeks challenge over on Winter Wonderland is a colour combo of Red & Blue.
We have 2 sponsors for this challenge, Crafters Companion and Crafty Embellies who both have £10 vouchers up for grabs for the lucky winner.

Here's my DT card.


I thought these colours were perfect for a card for a 15 year old boy.  The image is from Just Inklined and coloured with ProMarkers.  The BP's are from a Christmas stack I've had forever and lost the cover for..... lol, snowflakes were cut with Spellbinders dies and the usual Chameleon glitter was used for the sparkle, sentiment I made on PSP.


A closer look at the image.

4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute and fun image and great card.

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image and layout.xxx

downrightcrafty said...

such fun great image and love the use of the colours
Hugs Kate xx

Debbie said...

I love the fabulous, fun image. Gorgeous colouring and the colours look great.
Hugs Debbie x