My Lovely Followers

Friday 12 April 2013

Winter Wonderland

This weeks challenge has just started over on Winter Wonderland, where our theme is 'Red & Green Must Not Be Seen'.  We have 2 sponsors for this one, Pink Gem Designs who are offering a prize of 3 digi images and Lady Bug Crafts who's prize is 2 cling stamps.

Here's my DT card


The image is from one of our sponsors, Pink Gem Designs, coloured with ProMarkers.  I cut the snowflake and ice skates on my Cameo and the icicle border is a Marianne die., the BP is from a DCWV stack I bought a long time ago.

A closer look at the image and the icicles which I coated with Chameleon glitter from DMD.


5 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

love the drippy glittery icicles on this one and a great choice of image and colour too
Hugs Kate xx

Lisa Jane said...

This has such a frosty feel to it .. gorgeous
Lisa x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautifully coloured image I love icicles Ginny x

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Really gorgeous card,
hugs Tamara

Eileen said...

Love this image.Beautifully coloured and love the layout and die cuts you have used with her
Eileen x