My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 15 May 2013

ILPM's #168

Time for a new challenge over on I ♥ ProMarkers where the theme is 'Simply Does It'.  We have 2 sponsors this week, which means 2 lucky winners!  J & C Creations have a £10 voucher for the 1st winner and HobbyBook whose prize is a choice of 5 digi images for the 2nd winner.

Here's my DT card.


This image is called Dandelion Girl and is a digi image from Wee Stamps.  The BP is from Nitwits, I used a border punch from EK Success for the card edge.
I don't think I over embellish my cards, but it's so hard not to keep adding more when we're not supposed to.... lol.

A closer look at the image.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Such a pretty card and perfectly simple. I always envy others' use of lilac/purple shades as it's a colour I tend not to use.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is my favourite colour gorgeous image and card Ginny x

Grá O'Neill said...

Beautiful card, love the punched edge & purple colour scheme :)