My Lovely Followers

Monday 1 July 2013

Just Inklined to Hop!

It's the first Monday of the month and that means it time for a Hop over on Just Inklined.  The theme the DT had to follow for this one is, Stars, Rhinestones & Twine.  Don't forget to leave comments on all the DT blogs to be in with a chance of winning a prize, we'll have 2 lucky winners chosen from all the comments left.
If you're taking part in our Hop, you  should've arrived here from Lori's Blog and now you need to pay Joyce's  Blog a visit.

Here's my DT card.


This image is called 'Peony' and you can buy and download it HERE.  I used to have a Peony it was the darkest red I've ever seen, that was the inspiration I used for the colours of this card.  Sadly I had to take it out as it just got too big for my little bit of garden.... But it now thrives in my best friends garden and has done for years now.
I coloued the image with ProMarkers, cut the stars on my Cameo and I made my own twine by using a ProMarker to add the colour to some white crochet thread.


Close up of the image.

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Super card Karen. I really like the CAS style and the peony is coloured perfectly.

downrightcrafty said...

such a pretty card super image and colours
Hugs Kate xx

Dawn said...

Love it Karen, so clean & delicate!
Hugs
Dawn xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous image stunning card Ginny x

Gaynor Greaves said...

Love this, the splash of colour is fab and the embossing, pretty card, Gaynor x

Jak Heath said...

gorgeous, you see you can get the theme to work with flowers

Maryann Laursen said...

Soo beautiful work here, and it fits sooo perfect together all of it, and makes a gorgeous card here.

Tammy said...

Gorgeous! Love the CAS of your card and beautifully colored roses!

Gram's Treasures said...

This is so elegant, and beautifully done!
Joyce xx