My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 5 November 2013

Sneaky Peek from La Pashe

I have a fab sneak peek for you tonight.  La Pashe have been working with Adela Rossol from Creations by AR and have put together a great template CD!  This CD contains 30 3D templates in both SVG and PDF files, so brilliant for those of you who have digital cutting machines or even if you prefer to cut by hand.  
If you're attending the NEC, you can be some of the first crafters to buy this CD for just £19.99, a bargain for all those templates. 
La Pashe's stand is number G40, so be sure to stop by and take a look.  

This CD is called Spring & Summer 3D Templates.


The DT girls were given a template each to play with and I got the Lantern.



I love this little lantern.  I added some vellum to the insides and a little battery operated tea light.   You could put sweets inside as a nice little present for someone too. I cut all of this, including the cones and pine boughs on my Cameo.


No comments: