My Lovely Followers

Saturday 17 May 2014

Winter Wonderland

A new challenge has just started over on Winter Wonderland where the theme is 'Holly and/or Ivy.  Our sponsor is Crafty Ribbons with a £10 voucher to spend in their online store.

Here's my DT card.


This card is white believe it or not...... lol, just couldn't get a decent picture no matter how many times I tried.  I used a stamp from Lily of the Valley and I coloured it with Spectrum Noir pencils.


I do like these pencils and will be trying them with my ProMarkers soon.

7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful CAS card Ginny x

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Fantastic CAS card
hugs Tamara

Claire said...

This is a lovely design Karen. Hugs, Claire x

Debs said...

Beautiful elegant card Karen.
Fabulous design.
Have a wonderful day - sun is already shining here :o)
Debs xx

mags said...

A beautiful card Karen. Love the design.
Mags
x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is beautiful, I love the image!
Rebecca.

Lynsey said...

Hi Karen, this is such a pretty card!
Hugs Lynsey x