My Lovely Followers

Thursday 20 October 2016

Inspiration from Pinterest

I'm on a roll with my Christmas cards, though I'm a long way behind what I usually am every year.
 I made a stencil with a bauble die for this one.  I blended ink with brushes through the stencil, then stamped my image and coloured it with pencils, stamp is by Inkylicious,  I then used the same dies to cut a frame which I attached over the image,  to give the impression of it being a bauble, and gave it a bit of sparkle, it's showing very gold in the photo, but it isn't really.... lol.  The sentiment is one I made last year on my Cameo.  To finish off, I added card candy to each corner and give that the sparkle treatment too....lol

Both of these cards use the Winter Berries stamp from Penny Black which I stamped with Rich Cocoa Memento ink.  Stormy Sky Distress ink was blended over that.  The sentiment on the first one is from a stamp set by Penny Black, and the other Visible Image.  I used Pinflair Pearl Wand for the red berries.

No comments: