My Lovely Followers

Friday 16 October 2020

Faded Autumn Hydrangea

All flowers and leaves were coloured with inks and applied  with finger daubers.  

Inks and colours used are:
Hydrangea - Distress Inks - Tea Dye, Forest Moss.  
Woodland Leaves - Distress Inks - Barn Door, Vintage Photo, Rusty Hinge, Shabby Shutters, Fossilised                                                          Amber and Aged Mahogany.  

I used the Petite Picot Collection by Becca Feeken, at Spellbinders.

Glossy Accents were added to the ladybird.

Anything else used is from my stash.

Die sets used are:
Autumn Hydrangea
Woodland Leaves
Foliage & Ladybirds

Stamp set:
Autmn Quotes

Please pop over to my teamies blogs to see their lovely floral creations too.

Links to the products: 

If you buy the products through my links, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.  Thanks for your support, it's very much appreciated.  

No comments: