My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 25 November 2009

4 Challenges, 1 card!

Getting good at combining challenges aren't I..... lol. This card is for Sketch Saturday, Passion for ProMarkers, Papertake and Whiff of Joy.I was stuck on what to do with the background of this card as I don't have any BP that would match this colour, so I got my distress inks and cut n dry foam out and distressed straight onto the card. The image is of course coloured with ProMarkers, the flowers are cut with the retro flower punch, the holly is from a punch too.
Here's the challenges that this card is for -
Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Papertake - Christmas Crackers
Whiff of Joy - Christmas
Passion for ProMarkers - Vintage and use any colours you wish.

6 comments:

lil-paper-pixie said...

Adorable card Karen, love that image...perfect for vintage theme....thanks for playing along at PFP.

Hugs

Sarah

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Karen, what a pretty card. I love the WOJ image and your colouring is fab. The flowers and holly are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card Karen. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Wiccababe said...

such a pretty card - love the stamp, I've done a few cards with this one this week too
thanks for joining us on pfP this week and good luck
Debbi
p.s remember to enter the blog candy on the weekend workshop

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

You have coloured her beautifully Karen she looks wonderful in those colours and those shimmery flowers look fantastic. xxxx

Susie Sugar said...

I love the dreamy softness of this card Karen its so delecate
xx