My Lovely Followers

Saturday 14 November 2009

WSC on Craft Bubble 14th November

It's my turn to host this week over on Let's Get Stamping on Craft Bubble. I decided to make this weeks challenge to make an easel card as well as following the sketch.
Here's the sketch.
And here's my card. I used a Forever Friends stamp and coloured the image with ProMarkers. The embossing was done with a cuttlebug folder, the snowflakes are made from a punch and for the backing I simply stamped snowflakes straight onto the card.And a side view.


3 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Karen,
This is a spendid reda nad white card. I love the layout and the embossing is great as are the embellishments.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Kathyk said...

It IS lovely isn't it? I love your layering and the way you use your embossing folders - a lovely seasonal card anyone would love to receive
Kathyk

Susie Sugar said...

Wow this is fab Red &White is such a great christmas combo and I love the easel style card
xx