My Lovely Followers

Monday 23 May 2011

DCD Challenge #90

Today sees my first card as a DT member over on Die Cut Dreams.  Yes some of you may remember I've been there before...... I had a change and joined DCD Christmas challenge blog, but Susie is closing that down after the present challenge finishes on Friday and she kindly asked me if I'd like to join them back at DCD, so of course I said yes.
This weeks challenge is for you to follow a sketch and here it is.
And here's my DT card.
The image and BP are from a CD by Debbi Moore and it's called Crystal Dreams.  I had to make this quickly, that's why I chose the ready printed image, I'd have stamped and coloured it if I'd had time.

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

I'm sure you will be just as at home with the regular DCD DT - ENJOY

Kathyk