My Lovely Followers

Thursday 26 May 2011

DDSB Challenge #60 - Anything Goes

Time for a new challenge over on Digi Doodle Shops Best and this week it's the ever popular 'Anything Goes', so the world is your oyster for this one.  And don't forget you can win a $10 gift certificate to spend online at Digi Doodle Shop.
Here's my DT card.
 Can you tell I love this image....... lol.  I think it's great to colour and you can get it so realistic with your shading.
I coloured it again with ProMarkers and the BP if from Pink Petticoat.
A closer look at the colouring.
The image is called Hydrangea and you can buy and download it HERE.

9 comments:

ahlers5 said...

This is so very pretty. I have to get this digi.
Diane

Denise said...

Really pretty Karen - love your colouring and you are right - it does look realistic. The small roses backing paper goes really well too. Hugs Denise xx

dj1952 said...

I thought for a minute the card had changed color. LOL. This is another gorgeous rendition of the image. I think pink is pretty, too. (But I'm kind of drawn to them in blue.) Hugs, dj

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is such a soft delicate looking card.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Debs M said...

fabulous colouring, lovely card x

Anonymous said...

So pretty and such a lovely shade of pink.
Lisa x

Hildes Scrappeunivers said...

Beautiful! Thanks for giving me a lot of inspiration :)

Hugs, Hilde

WeirdCat said...

Very pretty, you're right the shading makes all the difference,
Ruth x

Judy said...

Another stunning card hun. Love your coloroing as always.