My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 15 August 2012

ILPM's #130 - Gardens

Good Morning everyone, hope you still have some sunshine, we have up here in Darlington, though it's not forecast to last long!
Well it's Wednesday again, they come round so fast, so that means it's time for a new challenges over on I ♥ ProMarkers.  This weeks theme is 'Gardens' and our sponsor is the lovely Di's Digis who has a lovely prize of a $10 gift certificate for the lucky winner of this challenge.

Here's my DT card.


You just can't go wrong with a Lili of the Valley stamp can you.  The BP's are from a Papermania stack I bought last week by Lucy Cromwell.  I thought the bunting was perfect for this theme.  The flowers are hand made and coloured with ProMarkers, the die cut is from Cheery Lynn, pearls from Mei Flower and glitter from Debbi Moore Designs.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Such a pretty card Karen, I love the image and you have coloured her so beautifully

Sue

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful image I love this one gorgeous soft colour papers hugs Ginny ♥

Lisa Jane said...

sooo pretty .. love that die cut in the top corner
Lisa x