My Lovely Followers

Friday 17 August 2012

Winter Wonderland - Winter Sports

Time for a new challenge over on Winter Wonderland.  This week we would like to see 'Winter Sports' on your entries. We have 2 sponsors for this one, our regular Kenny K with a prize of the winners choice of 5 digis and Crafty-Embellies who have a prize of a £10 voucher.

Here's my DT card.

I love this image from Lili of the Valley, so cute and quick and easy to colour.  The sentiment is a stamp I picked up in HobbyCraft , the BP from a DCWV stack, snowflakes are cute with a Marianne die, glitter from Debbi Moore Designs and the dangler I made myself.

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

Another fab Christmas card. Love the image and gorgeous colours. Love your dangler too!!
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card. I love the image and the colours and the snowflake charm looks wonderful.

Sue

Lisa Jane said...

Oh i love this . that image is so sweet and the papers are beautiful
Lisa x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So sweet, I love those polar bears and the papers are gorgeous
Lindsay xx