My Lovely Followers

Friday 11 October 2013

Winter Wonderland

This weeks challenge theme over on Winter Wonderland is 'Wrap It Up'.  We have 2 fab sponsors for this one, My Crafty Heart whose prize is a £10 voucher to spend in their online store and Iva Nova Chest whose prize is a lovely selection of ribbons.
Here's my DT card.


I used a Lily of the Valley stamp for the image which is coloured with Distress Ink Markers.  The BP is from Nitwits, the sentiment I made on the Cameo and the snowflake is cut with a die from Memory Box.


The closer view of the image.
This card is available to buy on my website HERE.

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card love the bottom boarder Ginny x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute, love this image and colours

downrightcrafty said...

simply stunning just gorgeous love it
Hugs Kate xx

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is beautiful Karen, I love the glitter on the little girls hat and the background paper. Your colouring is fabulous.

susiestacey said...

Beautiful card lovely stamp x Susan x