My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Challenge #201 at ILPM's

The theme for this challenge is 'Put a Bow on It' and our sponsors are Polka Doodles with a prize of........ and Stitchy Bear Stamps with a prize of  a $10 voucher to spend in their online store.

Here's my DT card.


This image is called 'In The Harbour' and is available HERE.  I love this image and was lovely to colour too.
The BP is from an old DCVW stack, pearls from Mei Flower and the tag was cut with a Sizzix die.  I made the clouds by using a torn paper mask and lightly inked round it.


Closer look.

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

wonderfully coloured image and brilliant bow Ginny♥

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fab colouring, love this image, so useful for male cards

Lisbeths kort og scrap said...

Wow, you really know how to colour! It’s a wonderful card. Hugs from LIsbeth (DT)

Sarah said...

What a fab card for a gent! x

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Fabulous card
hugs Tamara