My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 1 January 2014

ILPM's #200

Happy New Year everyone!
It's time for the first challenge of the year over on I ♥ ProMarkers where our theme is 'Frame It'.  Our sponsor for this one is Sherri Baldy who asks that we have 3 lucky winners, each receiving 5 of the images used by the DT.

Here's my DT card.


This image doesn't have a name, just a number with is Img660.  I always enjoy colouring these images and they do make a lovely card.  The BP's are from my scraps box, the fence and trees were cut on my cameo and the sentiment is a freebie by Netty.  The frame was cut with a Cheery Lynn die.

2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card beautiful dies love the colour combo. Happy New Year Ginny♥

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Fantastic card
love the colours
all good in this new year
Tamara