My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 5 February 2014

ILPM's #205

This weeks challenge over on I ♥ ProMarkers has just started and our theme is 'Birthday', nice and easy don't you think?  Our sponsor is the fab Dr Digi with a prize of 2 digi's of the winners choice.

Here's my DT card.


I used an image from Saturated Canary for this one.  The BP is from a stack by DCWV, flowers from WOC, ribbon from Mei Flower.  The leaves were cut with a Memory Box die and the other dies are Spellbinders, bead pins, I made myself.


A closer look at the image.

3 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

What a lovely card! Those shades of blue look so luxurious!

Lisbeths kort og scrap said...

This is so beautiful! I love the blueshades, and it’s so lovely decorated. Hugs from Lisbeth

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous card, so beautiful shape and your colouring
wauuu
hugs Tamara