My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 26 February 2014

ILPM's #208

The theme for the new challenge over on I ♥ ProMarkers is 'Use Dies NO Punches'.  We have 2 sponsors for this challenge, Marianne Designs with a fab prize of a die and stamp set, and a set of stamps.  Our 2nd sponsor is Milk Coffee Stamps with a lovely prize of 5 digi images of the winners choice.

Here's my DT card.


I've used a stamp from Inkylicious called 'Poppy Lea'.  I stamped the image with black versafine and heat embossed it using clear embossing powder and coloured the poppys with just one promarker.... lol.  Then I used Distress Inks to create the background.  I used dies to made the border and the tag.


A closer look at the image.

1 comment:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous card
love the scene you created
hugs Tamara