My Lovely Followers

Monday 3 May 2010

Die Cut Dreams #46

What a lot of entries we had for last weeks challenge, on Die Cut Dreams, over 100! that's brilliant isn't it. It was so hard to pick an overall winner too, they were all so lovely.
This weeks challenge is 'Pink Tilda' so it's time for you to get out your Tildas and all your pink bits.....lol.
Here's my DT card.
Tilda is coloured with the usual ProMarkers, thanks for the lovely image Susie xx I used an MS border punch along the bottom and I've been playing with flower punches again....
I used the Retro Flower punch for this flower and coloured it with ProMarkers. I'll put a tutorial together and post it up on here soon. The other bits and bobs were from my stash.

3 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Gorgeous pink card.

Debs M said...

lovely card, the flower looks great x

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Gorgeous! Love what you did with that flower! Beautiful! :)