My Lovely Followers

Monday 10 May 2010

Die Cut Dreams #47

For this weeks challenge over on Die Cut Dreams, we have a theme for you which is 'Shabby Chic' I struggled with this one and waited for the rest of the DT doing their cards so I had an idea of what I was supposed to be doing.....lol I'd heard of Shabby Chic, but never done it.....
Here's my DT card.I used a Tilda image for this one, kindly given to me by Susie and coloured it with the usual ProMarkers. I used a Nellie Snellin die to cut the fancy oval. I don't know who the backing paper is by, I found it in my box amongst over loose 12x12sheets which I've had for absolutely ages. I used a sizzix die for the scrolls and the flowers are a mixture of punched and bought.
Why not have a go with Shabby Chic, we'd love to see you over there.
xx

9 comments:

Mummylade said...

marvellous colours, I love it

lisa said...

very cute karen xx i like the nestabilities xx

Lauren Hatwell said...

Absolutely beautiful Karen. I love the soft colours and the faded look of the backing paper. So pretty. Lauren x

Lorraine said...

I love Shabby. :o)
This is lovely, Karen.

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Cute! What an adorable Tilda image! :)

Kathyk said...

So pretty and super colour co-ordination from you, Karen
Kathyk

My name is Wynneth said...

This is so lovely karen :o)
hugs
wynneth
x

Meesh said...

Really cute, Karen! Love the papers too. xx

CraftyC said...

Very pretty Karen. Love all the flowers!
Clairex