My Lovely Followers

Saturday 1 May 2010

Let's Get Stamping on Craftbubble and Pollycraft

It's the start of a new challenge on LGS on Craftbubble today and it's my turn to set the challenge, so there's the normal sketch and my twist is to make your own flowers. The challenge over on Pollycraft Monday, is also make your own flowers, so my card fits both.
Here's my card
My card is special this week as it's for my nephew who is getting married next Saturday. The image is from Pollycraft, and coloured with ProMarkers, the papers from Pink Petticoat, ribbon and charm from my stash and the roses I made myself, I coloured the roses with a ProMarkers and added a little bit of stickles glitter to the edges of the petals. There's a link in my sidebar for the instructions for the flowers.
A close up of the flowers.And I also made a matching box.I'm really pleased with how this card turned out.

6 comments:

lbwright22-loopylou said...

This is so special Karen. I think the recipients are very lucky!

Lorraine said...

That's absolutely beautiful, Karen.

Karen Howard said...

WOW, this is really stunning! Your nephew is going to LOVE this card!!! I love everything about it... the paper, flowers, the image... just stunning!!!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So pretty! :)

Paula said...

I LOVE this Karen!! the roses are beautiful, love the shimmer on them, and the whole card is beautiful!!
so elegant!!
Thanks for joining us at pollycraft x

Kathy Czygan said...

BREATH TAKING! The colors and those roses....beautiful! Those little characters are cute....and you turned them into elegant! I absolutely love this. I can certainly see why! Thanks for the instructions for the roses too!