My Lovely Followers

Friday 7 May 2010

Digi Doodle Shops Best #6

It's time for a new challenge over on Digi Doodle Shops Best and this week we have a lovely sketch for you all to follow.
Here's my DT card.For my card I used the lovely 'Flower Bouquet' image, which you can buy HERE I used ProMarkers to colour the image, sorry I can't remember who the backing paper is made by. Why not pop over and join us, you don't have to use a Digi Doodle Shops Best image, but if you do you double your chances of winning your choice of digi image.

8 comments:

Harriet H said...

Your card is breathe taking.... I love the colors and the stamp you used.....

Harriet

WeirdCat said...

This is so pretty, love it
Ruth x

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So pretty Karen! Love this! :)

Kathyk said...

Very pretty . . . I'm sure I recognise that doily too.
Kathyk

Michelle B said...

Very pretty card! I love what you did with the skecth!

Hugs,
Michelle B.

Brenda Brown said...

It's a very pretty card Karen. Love the colours.
LOL Bxxx

Unknown said...

Very nice Karen, and love the layout too. The papers are from Papermania Amethyst Infusion Paper Pack.. got them too :) They're really nice. Thanks for your comment on my card. xxx

Monika Reeck said...

soo lovely coloring the Images and great color combo too, Adorable card...hugs, Monika