My Lovely Followers

Thursday 13 May 2010

Digi Doodle Shops Best #7 & Sketch Saturday

For this weeks challenge over on Digi Doodle Shops Best, we would like to see ribbons on your project, you can use it however you wish as long as we can see it on your work.
Here's my DT card.I used the Bird Bath digi download which you can buy from the online store HERE and used ProMarkers to colour it. the Flowers are a mixture of shop bought and punched flowers. The backing paper is a download from Pink Petticoat.
Why not pop over and join us in with our challenge.
I'm also entering this in this weeks challenge on Sketch Saturday, the first time I've entered for months (sorry Jo xx)

15 comments:

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Oh my.... this is so elegant, Karen! Fabulous!

Debs M said...

Gorgeous card, the image is lovely and those flowers look fab, the petals look padded! x

Judy said...

What a beauty!! Wow this is beautiful! love the color, love the flowers.. Wowzer!!

Hugs

Monika Reeck said...

Hallo Karen woow I love your flower it is so glimmery is it made from Fabric or paper?I am so curious...AWESOME card dear...hugs, Monika

Harriet H said...

I absolutely love you card, the colors just everything.... your flowers and leaves are gorgeous...

Harriet

Powerful Search Engine said...

Gorgeous I love the tones of colour fantastic card hugs Pascale

Doreen said...

This is stunning.love it to bits it is so pretty.xxx

Karen Howard said...

Karen, this is gorgeous... stunning really! Love how you colored the image and am drooling over the shimmery flowers and leaves, great job!!!

Amber said...

Wowzers Karen, your card is so elegant! Love how you colored the beautiful digi and the silver flowers are perfect with your paper! Just lovely!
Hugs
Amber

KymKreates said...

this card is so stunning!!! Love the soft colors!!!

Teresa said...

your card is so dainty and shows a calmness I love the flowers too!
Luv Teresa x

Katja said...

Awesome card you made. Love it what you did with the flowers and leaves.... (please tell me....)
In one word FANTASTIC!!!

Michelle B said...

SO beautiful! Great job as always, your work is georgous!

Hugs,
Michelle B.

Cheryl said...

very pretty! I love the shiny flowers.

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Stunning! I love the colors and the layers!