My Lovely Followers

Monday 17 May 2010

Die Cut Dreams #48

Well it's Monday and that means it's time for a new challenge over on Die Cut Dreams and this week we'd like to see you use Lace on your card.
Here's my DT card.I made this card to go along with the wedding cake above, the one with flowers. I did it in the wedding colours, ivory and lilac. The image is from Mo's Digital Pencil Too, and coloured with ProMarkers. I'm also entering this card for the June DT call over on Mo's Dream Team blog.
I made the flower myself using a sizzix die. The lace is from a local haberdashery shop.

9 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Gorgeous,Karen....so elegant.

Mummylade said...

absolutely fantastic, the soft colours are perfect!

Mina said...

stunning card Karen, so soft and gentle looking...thanks for joining in with the Dreamteams guest DT call and good luck
Mina xxx

Linda said...

Hi Karen you just had to do a wedding card with that piece of lace it just screams wedding. The card is beautiful and elegant love Linda

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fabulous card Karen, thank you so much for sharing. Cathy xxxx

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Pretty! I love the lace trim at the bottom. :)

Katja said...

Really beautifull!!! I did made a card yesterday with this image. Come look for it on my blog???
I also like your christmas card for DDSB-challenge very much!

Greetings,
Katja

Angela Mclean said...

Very beautiful indeed!
Angela xxx.

Meesh said...

Awww... so beautiful. xx