My Lovely Followers

Monday 24 May 2010

Die Cut Dreams #49

It's Monday, so that means it's time for a new challenge over on Die Cut Dreams. This weeks theme is 'Words, No Stamped Image'. So now's the time to get you sentiment stamps out, or something from your printer.
Here's my DT card.I bought this stamp in Florida a few years ago and this is only the 2nd time I've used it. It's by Hero Arts.
I made the flowers myself from just a circle of thin card. I'll pop a tutorial on here soon, they're so simple to make.

5 comments:

Debs M said...

great card and those flowers look fab x

Mummylade said...

gorgeous, I love the flowers

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So pretty! Can't wait for the tutorial! :)

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fab card Karen. Very classy. Love the flowers. Cathy xxxx

Katja said...

I really like this tutorial because i like this flowers very much!

Greetings,
Katja