My Lovely Followers

Saturday 24 March 2012

Cheery Lynn Designs #20

I'm entering this card into the present challenge over on Cheery Lynn Designs this week, who's theme is 'Easter'.  Now I don't usually do Easter cards, but I've had this LOTV stamp for ages and it's never been used, so thought this was the ideal opportunity.  The image is coloured with ProMarkers, the BPs are from the 'Pocketfull of Posies' stack by DCWV, the die cut is of course by Cheery Lynn.  The flowers were cut with the Retro Flower punch and the sentiment is a freebie from Netty.

6 comments:

Lorraine said...

Hi Karen, I love your easter card, daffs are my favourite!
Lorraine x

Donna said...

What a sweet Easter card karen, thank you for sharing it with us at Cheery Lynn Designs.
hugs
Donna xx

Unknown said...

lovely card Karen, I knew, I knew you from somewhere lol just realised when I read your profile on the blog :-)

shulsart said...

Adorable card, that stamp definitely needed to be inked! Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

Kianel said...

Super cute card Karen!
Thanks for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge this week!
Love from France, Kianel.

coldwaters2 said...

Super Easter card Karen that image is such fun and I adore the papers and embellishments.
hugs
Lorraine x