My Lovely Followers

Thursday 22 March 2012

DDSC #100 - Use A DDS Image

This weeks challenge over on Digi Doodle Shop Challenges has just started and for this one we would like to see you use a Digi Doodle Shop Image, we do have free sentiments so you don't have to buy something to enter our challenge.
Here's my DT card.
This image is called 'Field of Flowers' and I lurrrrrrrrrrvvvvvve it.  I've coloured the image with ProMarkers and FlexMarkers.  The BP is from Bearly Mine, the borders were cut on my digi cutter,  and the flowers and foliage were cut using Marianne dies.  The sentiment is from a stamp set by Stampin Up.  You can buy and download this image HERE.
I would like to enter this card into the present challenges on Joanna Sheen Challenges and also Mariannes Design Divas who's themes are both 'Spring' and My Mums Craft Shop who's theme is to use a digi stamp.

10 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so lovely, I love the softness of it all.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Denise said...

Karen this is gorgeous. Love your soft colouring and pretty hand rolled flowers. Fab die cuts too.
Hugs
Denise xx

Star said...

This is just gorgeous! I love all of the soft colors, and that paper is to die for!

xx Star

Bettina L. said...

This is so soft and lovely. Love the flower arrangement and the border dies you've used for the edges too. Stunning project. Bettina xx

lalkygirl said...

stunning card karen ,love the soft pretty colours and the flowers are awesome
tracey x

Judy said...

Totally Beautiful!! Those shades of pink are just dreamy. Great job hun!

xx
Judy

Desire Fourie said...

This is just packed with gorgeousness. Love the delicate colour combo.
Hugs
Desire

Sally H said...

Wow! This is so beautiful!I can see why you love the image so much. I found you via the daily talent spot on Joanna Sheen challenge

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Karen this is stunning, wow, the design, colours and the image along with the die cuts look amazing and so very beautiful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Wow, this is such a stunning card. Thanks for joining the Joanna Sheen Challenge.

Wendy -x-