My Lovely Followers

Friday 16 March 2012

Winter Wonderland - Magical Fairy or Angel

This weeks challenge over on Winter Wonderland, has just began and the theme is 'Magical Fairy or Angel', our sponsor is Emerald Faerie Garden and the prize is 3 digi images of the winners choice.
Why not come and join us and add another card to your Christmas card box!

Here's my DT card.
This image is a stamp from Lili of the Valley and it's coloured with ProMarkers and FlexMarkers, the bp is from a DCWV christmas stack.  The flower was cut with a marianne poinsettia die an colourd with ProMarkers, the foliage cut from a marianne die, the border with a MS punch and the bead pins I made myself, the sentiment was made by a friend.

4 comments:

Patricia Chalas said...

Karen I love the colors you chose for your card... is very cute!

Linda said...

Hi Karen I love the colours you have chosen and those bead pins look fabulous love Linda

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Such pretty non-traditional Christmas colors. The lace is a great touch and those pins really fit with the delicate feel to your card.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love the pins you make and the soft colours lf this card are fab.