My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 28 March 2012

ILPM's #110 - Bead It!

For this weeks challenge over on I ♥ ProMarkers we would like to see beads on your work.  Our sponsor of this challenge is Digi Doodle Shop and the prize is a $10 gift certificate to spend in their online store.

Here's my DT card.
This image is called Foxgloves and you can buy and download it HERE  I just love the flower images from Digi Doodle Shop, they make a nice change from cute...... lol.  I used purple beads which I had intended to sew onto the BP but then I stuck the BP to the card base, forgetting about stitching, so ended up using silicone glue to attache them.  I think the BP's are from a Papermania stack and for the die cut borders I used a Cheery Lynn die.  I used the retro flower punch for the flowers and added pearls to the centres, the card base if from Craftwork Cards.

3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very pretty, my fave colour. Those papers are Papermania Amethyst Infusion I think they were called. Love the beads. I've dome rhe same thing, stuck down my paper and then remembered I was going to add some ribbon to it and tuck the ends under. I'm sure it won't be the last time for either of us, lol.

Lisa Jane said...

ooh this is so pretty . I love that image and the soft colours
Lisa x

coldwaters2 said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Karen that image and design look super, the colours and embellishments look fabulous.
hugs
Lorraine x